Join Edwards Realty Trust!
Can we be colleagues? Find out if the Edwards Realty Trust team is right for you.
The residential real estate pros at Edwards Realty Trust know what it’s like to start from scratch. Founder and Principal Broker Darcey Edwards built her business from the ground up and made the mistakes for you. Let her mentor you and guide you to real estate success.
Does this describe you? If so, let's connect!
- You already have your real estate license in Oregon.
- You are ready to get started working hard for clients right from day 1. Not door knocking and cold calling, but with real people with real properties that are ready to go on the market now.
- You are a self-starter who gets things done, yesterday. You are on top of every detail, you just need to know what to do next.
- You will go to bat for your clients. You don’t lose sleep over your business, you lose sleep over how you can get your clients the best deal possible.
- You are tired of high desk fees, commissions, and being “nickel and dimed” to death by a real estate office or on of the big name national firms.
- You are a good, moral person, who is looking to help people, not manipulate them for your own gain.
What you can expect from Edwards Realty Trust:
- Marketing and networking training
- Excellent location – close to Tanasbourne
- Mentoring and coaching – grow as a realtor and as a person
- Qualified leads – both home buyers and sellers
- An extended team of vetted individuals from carpet cleaners to lenders
Edwards Realty Trust is more than just a group of coworkers, we’re a team of colleagues who collaborate to build each other up and work to all of our mutual success. ERT offers a “business in a box” type of opportunity. We put everything in place for your success – a quality website, business cards, training, mentoring and coaching from proven leaders in the real estate field! Our office environment fosters collaboration and creativity, so if you’re ready to take your real estate career to the next level, fill out the contact form below and talk to Edwards Realty Trust.